A. Accounting Services
- Accounting Services: Enter all transactions into QuickBooks from your bank statements.
- Enter all transactions into QuickBooks from your credit card statements.
- Monthly reconciliation of each Business bank and credit card accounts.
- Set up QuickBooks to your company’s needs if necessary.
- Manage Accounts Receivable and Payables to ensure the correct classifications and accounts in QuickBooks.
- Generate monthly and yearly reports including Income Statement (Profit & Loss Statement) and Balance sheet for the Business.
- Clean up any necessary accounts.
- Provide unlimited consultation
B. Payroll Services
- Payroll Processing
- File payroll tax payments
- Report Quarterly and Yearly forms including: 941, 940, DE9, DE9C, DE7, W2 and W3 with the proper agencies
- File New Hire Report (DE34) to the EDD
- Employee access to payroll records and paystubs
- Prepare and represent Workers’ Compensation Audits
- Unemployment Claims
- Any Additional Audits necessary
- 1099 Processing
- Track vacation and sick
C. Business Tax
- Preparation of Business and Personal Tax Returns
- Collect the figures to report the required State Sales Tax to the BOE
- Prepare and represent any Sales Tax Audits
- Prepare and file all Business Property Tax Statement (571-L), City tax filings, Secretary of State Renewals and Fictitious Business Name renewals. (if applicable to you)
- Review for accuracy and look for any discrepancies
- Amend any necessary returns
- I will review and handle all correspondence to all agencies on your behalf.
D. Additional Services
- Prepare new hire paperwork
- Prepare and schedule drug screenings and background checks
- Prepare your company’s employment handbook
- Human Resources services and consultation